What Are You Thinking What Do You See
What is it that amazes you?
Is it the magic that is in the air?
Who is it that you're thinking of?
Is it the one for who you care?
I create my own views of life,
Mystical and full of love.
I imagine what I want to see,
And it all appears from above.
But tell me what are you thinking of,
Do you see your true desires?
Do they appear as do mine?
Dancing on the evening fires.
I wonder as I look at you
Do you see what I do see?
Are you dancing with me tonight?
Feeling love and feeling free.
REB (MAY 2012) I was just thinking, that's ok isn't it?
Rik Bertrand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Are You Thinking What Do You See by Rik Bertrand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino
- it's too hot to play scrabble, Mandolyn Davidson
- It is raining and raining, gajanan mishra
- Silence, Arnab Chaudhuri