Fading Natural Beauty
Sky is like a vast dome,
Of glittering stars and moon..
And the vast land on which we roam,
A scenic natural beauty of boon..
Present is the world of dreams,
A wonderland of sublime beauty..
Made of hues like black, silver and green,
On this land, we are bound to our duty..
But erased it is under the curses,
Of the development of human race..
For humans have no mercy,
As far as nature is the case!
Srishti chaplot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fading Natural Beauty by Srishti chaplot )
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second