Fading Natural Beauty
Sky is like a vast dome,
Of glittering stars and moon..
And the vast land on which we roam,
A scenic natural beauty of boon..
Present is the world of dreams,
A wonderland of sublime beauty..
Made of hues like black, silver and green,
On this land, we are bound to our duty..
But erased it is under the curses,
Of the development of human race..
For humans have no mercy,
As far as nature is the case!
Srishti chaplot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fading Natural Beauty by Srishti chaplot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI