He is sitting sullenly,
The pale night on his lap
Like a child, just dead.
Failure! I know not thy other names
Thou may be a heap
Of murky sky.
Who knows, in which part of the sky,
These pale dim infernos
Lie slumbering on!
Hiren Bhattacharyya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Failure by Hiren Bhattacharyya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz