Doubt sees the obstacles
Faith sees the way
Doubt sees the darkest night
Faith sees the day
Doubt dreads to take a step
Faith soars on high.
Doubt questions 'who believes? '
Faith answers, 'I.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Aiyedun Evanfire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola
- WORDS PLAY, Satish Verma
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest
- Snooping 'Round, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Father Of The Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tramp, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curveless journey, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Shut-Ins, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Right Family, Edgar Albert Guest