Anne 's Poems
These are my last words for you.
I'm sorry I was never there for you.
The guilt and regret swallowed me whole,
'Til there was nothing left but my broken soul.
I'm sorry sweetheart, we drifted apart.
The love that we had was nothing from the start.
The promises we made
Were all disobeyed.
I remember the days that we both shared,
Both of us looked like we both cared.
But baby, oh baby,
We both knew it was fake.
So we ended it all,
For both of our sake.
I'm sorry baby, I truly am.
We never gave a damn.
If our love was real, maybe we would,
But the way things ended,
It was clear that we never could.
And one thing's for sure..
Our love could never be mended.
Just a side note- this poem doesn't relate to anything or anyone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fake Love by Anne 's Poems )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma
- bonds of friendship, kat tommany
- valentine's day, kat tommany
- can i be your valentine's day, kat tommany
- Even If Broken, Lyn Paul
- forever and always yours, kat tommany
- The constant rewards of the will to comm.., Dan Reynolds
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo