Alone. Are you on your chair. I came so carefully that you cant hear me!
Behind you and taking advantage from my vision.
And seeing all true. That come at once
You cut your hair and your neck seems so perfect.
Carved stone, such perfection.
A book in your lap, neglect. The light of the window.
I cant see your face but i know that you are not here. You wait for nothing else and craving for so much things.
Maybe that is the moment when you lose your strength.
But you can, Yes you can.
You that loved so much
Me, I loved you for a thousand
and a thousand left you empty.
Maybe if you had tried once more.
The impossible hour.
The impossible poem.
But now, you can not.
And She exists and fulfill all your dreams
All that i can see now, Just looking. Behind you.
I want give a step ahead but no. If i do that i'll kiss you.
And another million of kisses alone.
To me from you.
One more hole inside. A grief, another gift
And you cant hold it anymore, can you?
So, i stay with my view from you. That is just i can do. Before I
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fall through by Poetheart Morgan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Kriztan Rei Palces
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Over-Ripe Sushi, Yosa Buson
- Christmas Spirit, Paul Moosberg
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Smiles All The Way (Repeat), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Wander Lost, Shalom Freedman
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra
- Christmas Is Here Tonight, Hebert Logerie
- खता करके, तुम्हारे द्वार पर, हर बार जाता.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra