Alone. Are you on your chair. I came so carefully that you cant hear me!
Behind you and taking advantage from my vision.
And seeing all true. That come at once
You cut your hair and your neck seems so perfect.
Carved stone, such perfection.
A book in your lap, neglect. The light of the window.
I cant see your face but i know that you are not here. You wait for nothing else and craving for so much things.
Maybe that is the moment when you lose your strength.
But you can, Yes you can.
You that loved so much
Me, I loved you for a thousand
and a thousand left you empty.
Maybe if you had tried once more.
The impossible hour.
The impossible poem.
But now, you can not.
And She exists and fulfill all your dreams
All that i can see now, Just looking. Behind you.
I want give a step ahead but no. If i do that i'll kiss you.
And another million of kisses alone.
To me from you.
One more hole inside. A grief, another gift
And you cant hold it anymore, can you?
So, i stay with my view from you. That is just i can do. Before I
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fall through by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable