Vijay Sai Poems
- A Desperate Cry God's creation Blessed to be born in this ...
- Eternal Bird Every evening When the sun is setting ...
- Beautiful Bougainvillea Beautiful Bougainvilleas Blooming ...
- An Optimistic View The sun Though sets today, Will ...
- Crying Cactus
- Paradise Lost I woke, I woke, with moist eyes, Oh! I don’t...
- Feminine Outrage Men in women Though inseparable And gender...
First and foremost I am ever indebted to my beloved parents, without whom I am no more to explore the world through my words. Being a college teacher, I am proud to dedicate my poems to all my beloved students who are everything to me throughout my life. Though I am not a serious poetry writer, I fancy end up writing poetical verses every-time I sit to pen my thoughts. Amazingly artistic to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Desperate Cry
Blessed to be born in this world
We all may feel that's the truth
Until I read this-
An abandoned baby
Malnourished, hardly an year old
Skin and bone
No food to feed
No water to have
Stranded alone in barren land
Helpless eyes staring straight
Standing legs more like a bamboo stick
Cerebral neurons popping out
Veins struggling to carry weak blood
Oh God! Nothing more I can add…
My heart is not strong enough
To read the rest-
A vampire vulture
Sitting beside and
Looking eager to end its hunger!