Where do we go from here my fallen angel?
Now that heaven is a dirty grey.
Who do we turn to, my fallen angel?
The trust once had, betrayed.
What is there left in the ashes, my fallen angel?
Hearts once strong, now afraid.
When will this wound heal, my fallen angel?
My eyes long to see the light of day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallen Angel by Sean Foxx )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra