I never ever smile,
Like when I hear your voice.
When you hold me, nothing else matters.
Every time I see you smile,
There's a warmth in your eyes,
I can't ignore;
I can't let go.
I care so much about what you think;
I want show you how much I yearn for your joy,
But I'm so scared,
of ever letting you down,
or making you unhappy.
I only want to make you feel wanted,
and all I dream is that you want the same for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling by Emma Bangs )
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Brown Penny, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)