Falling -The 2th Second! -
As you are still in the first
I can not face it
'I am in denial! '
That is beautiful;
You are still in denial
Whether it is real
Or just a confusion.
of words and worlds,
Everything come racing
Like the fall,
Pictures in an album,
A fast retrospective
Type of scene.
You start to think that
They may come
and you should not
Type of fear.
This is your first class fear.
here priority is segmented
Or just a flow
cheating is no cheating.
Here, you brake your own heart
you want company
Whatever is you name?
it does not matter
you do not like
to vanish and
Will come with you
They do not buy it!
They do not like to go with you and
it is not a big deal
a big even
a big shut
no one wants to fall
Even Your - SELF!
You are falling and that is it!
You are gone,
That a CEO send and no body can read
And if they can
Still no one like to
You are gone
And It is good that you realize that.
Except one thing:
You need to relax and
Believe in 'it happens'
'To be true'
And it is still happening
'I ca a an DO IT '
'I am Do In G It'
You are happy and fearful of your own fear.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling -The 2th Second! - by Atef Ayadi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- To Exist No More, Niealie Petit
- Indian Ocean, Suzy Jay
- Taxidermy, Lawrence Beck
- My life as a small boat, Mark Heathcote
- I wish I was Blind, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Saint Michael, Saiom Shriver
- Reflections on Divorce, Phil Soar
- Mute Swan, Phil Soar
- Back Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TENSED ACKNOWLEDEMENT, john chizoba vincent