Too many grand illusions that things will turn out right,
Hoping the tide will turn one day,
Wanting to give up the fight,
Clinging to hope for dear life,
Longing to see the day,
Endlessly searching for rainbows,
Will happiness come my way?
Maybe life will be different tomorrow,
False hope is fading fast,
What is the reason for living?
Trapped in a life from the past.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (False Hope by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak