I have this family that loves me very much
I have this family that is way overprotecting
This family is overprotecting because they love me and don't want me to get hurt
This family is great because i am young and they watch to make sure i don't get hurt
My family sometimes make me mad but its life and its their jobs also
My family don't really want me dating yet because they din't want me to get hurt
So all my young ladies when your parent are being overprotecting they is doing it because they love you
So just relax and let your parents be parents
AND SHOW THEM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND LOVE THEM
Families! ! ! ! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Families by Jessica Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak