Wojja Fink Poems
- The Loom Of Time (Anon) Man’s life is laid in the loom of ...
- English Rain We’re English through and through down to our ...
- A Patchwork Of Soul I stumble on poets whom I’ve not before ...
- Comfrey Grass It’s waist high in the back garden Full of ...
- Colchester June in Hythe. Down in Hythe by the river side ...
- Empty Books Pushed in their buggies or prams by mum power, ...
- The Rapper's Curse (Not new, removed by mistake)
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Loom Of Time (Anon)
Man’s life is laid in the loom of time
To a pattern he does not see
While the weavers and the shuttles fly
Till the dawn of eternity
Some shuttles are filled with silver threads
And some with threads of gold
While often but the darker threads
Are all that they may hold.
But the weaver watches with
Each shuttle fly to and fro
And sees the pattern so deftly wrought
As the loom moves sure and slow
God surely planned the pattern
Each thread, the dark and fair
Is chosen by his masters skill
And placed in the web with ...