Pali Girl S...
Without my family I won't
have all this fun
Life with family is great
there always there for you,
no matter what!
Your family is close to you
just like your friends.
You and your family
is a great big team.
You and your family is full with
laughters, crying, yelling, and hugging.
wherever life takes you your
family will always be there for you!
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family by Pali Girl S... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Dernier souffle, Lubinda Lubinda
- Onnai, Swrji Basumatary
- Choosing To Be Still, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Awakening from Surgery, Kim Barney
- Flowers Create a Bright World, Rohit Sapra
- Dinwi Anti-Racisim, Swrji Basumatary
- letter too Santa, lee fones
- Where are we, gajanan mishra
- Grow Up and Change!, Sandra Feldman
- In Utter Hopelessness and Despair..., Dr John Celes