Family and love
I love my family.
Without them I would be lost,
Without them I wouldn’t know what to do,
It’s because of them I experienced what you all have too,
That warm fuzzy feeling in your heart,
That feeling that you never want to part,
But there comes one day when those special people are gone.
So make every day last,
Because you never know when they’ll become your past,
Make sure you haven’t got a regret,
Because it’s how much you give, not what you get,
Express your love, don’t be shy,
Give them tears of joy and don’t make them cry.
So give them so much love that they burst,
Because that day will always come,
The day that you feared the worst.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family and love by ibraheem chaudhry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Fallen Soldier Table, Jon M. Nelson
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon