Estela De Vera
Family at VMUF
You have a mother and a father here, sisters and brothers, too.
It's a family circle where connection never ends. And even if at times it breaks, surely in time it will mend.
This might not be the family you're dreaming of, but in reality this is the family your heart beats for.
This is your family who understands and will give you up in time you notify your final decision for better tomorrow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family at VMUF by Estela De Vera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver