Laura M. Eggebrecht
Family Gatherings - They Bring Happiness And
Cheer.. Moments Of Precious Memorys To Hold
Within And Remember The Following Year.
Family Gatherings - Are For Those Who Live At
A Distance...To Bring That Closeiness, And
Family Gatherings - Have Many Smiling Faces.
Playful Children Dancing All Around... As If
An Outside Play Ground. Family Gatherings -
Brings Forth That Social Communication.
Up Dateing To Present Life Situations.
Family Gatherings - Give Us A Chance To Spend
Quality Time... Knowing One Another As Family,
For Those Who Have Forgotten In Time.
Family Gatherings - For Those Precious Moments
Being Shared - Makeing Beautiful Memorys Of
Reminessing Being Shared.
Family Gatherings... Puts Forth That Smile And
Song In Heart... Bring Us Together, Not So Far
Laura M. Eggebrecht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family Gatherings by Laura M. Eggebrecht )
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)