Laura M. Eggebrecht
Family Gatherings - They Bring Happiness And
Cheer.. Moments Of Precious Memorys To Hold
Within And Remember The Following Year.
Family Gatherings - Are For Those Who Live At
A Distance...To Bring That Closeiness, And
Family Gatherings - Have Many Smiling Faces.
Playful Children Dancing All Around... As If
An Outside Play Ground. Family Gatherings -
Brings Forth That Social Communication.
Up Dateing To Present Life Situations.
Family Gatherings - Give Us A Chance To Spend
Quality Time... Knowing One Another As Family,
For Those Who Have Forgotten In Time.
Family Gatherings - For Those Precious Moments
Being Shared - Makeing Beautiful Memorys Of
Reminessing Being Shared.
Family Gatherings... Puts Forth That Smile And
Song In Heart... Bring Us Together, Not So Far
Laura M. Eggebrecht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family Gatherings by Laura M. Eggebrecht )
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns