A family is a tree
with its branches and leaves.
Come rain, come shine,
it staggers yet lives.
A family is a body
with its head, hands and fingers.
In sickness or in health,
it shivers and lingers.
A family is a world
with its inhabitants, lands and tides.
In pressure and turmoils,
it quakes but abides.
A family is you and I
engulfed in love.
Come what may,
we soar like a dove!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family! by Robert Reuben )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost writers, hasmukh amathalal
- Winter, Leslie Philibert
- Big Dreams, Anelle Komana
- JUST GREAT, James Christopher Stevens
- I Love Strippers (rev), Barry Jablonski
- Old Jack The Mole, David Threadgold www.david ..
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones