' ' ' ' FAMOUS POEMS(A thank you poem for Onelia)
Being a famous poem
in a special bound edition
must be a bit
like being in
ODE TO A NIGHTINGALE
is out in the garden
THE WASTE LAND
has been called to
the Diary Room.
SHALL I COMPARE THEE TO A SUMMER’S DAY
is curled up in the darkened bedroom
with Calamine Lotion
Up for eviction
this week is...
OH I WISH I’D LOOKED AFTER MY TEETH!
THE PROLOGUE TO
THE CANTERBURY TALES.
ON HIS MISTRESS GOING TO BED
WILD NIGHT! WILD NIGHT!
are having it off
between the sheets.
“And the first poem
the BIG BROTHER house
Dónall Dempsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' ' ' ' FAMOUS POEMS(A thank you poem for Onelia) by Dónall Dempsey )
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
- Forever, Frank Avon
- SHADOWS, Donald R Charon
- Crying Bee, Steve Kittell
- Walk the Walk, Donald R Charon
- To Smile Even In Sadness, Rohit Sapra
- In secrets, gajanan mishra
- A-DOODLE-DO, Donald R Charon
- Nostalgia- Song of the Expatriate, S.zaynub Kamoonpuri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)