Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
Farewell Visit to Ulysses -1-
In Odyssey Circe drives Ulysses to go to Hades, the Kingdom of the Dead. He should ask the soothsayer Tiresias. There, among the others, Ulysses meets Achilles. We imagine something new...
In an interview on CNN Circe explained well
How one has to apply for Hades.
Achilles disappears and one finds other shades.
Ulysses, you're the modern King of Hell!
Our roles are changed, once you questionned:
We don't need it, we've your life and poems.
To be continued
Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Farewell Visit to Ulysses -1- by Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Caddie And You, Edgar Albert Guest
- Only A Building, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Apple Tree In France, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Aunts, Joyce Sutphen
- Sometimes Never, Joyce Sutphen
- Sleep now, hasmukh amathalal
- OUR NEIGHBOR'S BABY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh