Will you come and sit with me.
As fate intended you to do,
Will you make the right choose?
And let fate bring you through.
Or will you sit upon your rock,
And let fate just fly by.
Or will you leave,
While taking fates hand.
Then your future arise,
To take a stand.
to the demons in you,
with angels by your side.
Through good and bad,
Take fates hand.
Then make your spirit rise,
And leave it up to fate above,
And say good night to the one you love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate by Michaela Sorensen )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery