Will you come and sit with me.
As fate intended you to do,
Will you make the right choose?
And let fate bring you through.
Or will you sit upon your rock,
And let fate just fly by.
Or will you leave,
While taking fates hand.
Then your future arise,
To take a stand.
to the demons in you,
with angels by your side.
Through good and bad,
Take fates hand.
Then make your spirit rise,
And leave it up to fate above,
And say good night to the one you love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate by Michaela Sorensen )
- Postcard, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I'll Never Leave, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Drug war, hasmukh amathalal
- ಅತ್ಯಧಿಕ ಪ್ರಸಂಗ, Deepak Malapur
- Lost Melody, Patrick Ladbrooke
- A Rich Man's World, Fareez Nasir
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1774 - 1843)