Will you come and sit with me.
As fate intended you to do,
Will you make the right choose?
And let fate bring you through.
Or will you sit upon your rock,
And let fate just fly by.
Or will you leave,
While taking fates hand.
Then your future arise,
To take a stand.
to the demons in you,
with angels by your side.
Through good and bad,
Take fates hand.
Then make your spirit rise,
And leave it up to fate above,
And say good night to the one you love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate by Michaela Sorensen )
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)