Fate of the Mystery
What fortune bids its mysteries hides
clouds and mists but only stars confides.
In darkness we walk with changing tides
to find bubbles of foam and soap that shines.
Riddles they be
these bubbles of many shapes and sizes we see,
and yet riddles they shall stay
forever as pearlescent as every pearl in every bay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate of the Mystery by Magadbujin Odser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath
- Time To Rise, Maverick Jones
- Where to?, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Batasia Loop, Neela Nath