Fate of the Mystery
What fortune bids its mysteries hides
clouds and mists but only stars confides.
In darkness we walk with changing tides
to find bubbles of foam and soap that shines.
Riddles they be
these bubbles of many shapes and sizes we see,
and yet riddles they shall stay
forever as pearlescent as every pearl in every bay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate of the Mystery by Magadbujin Odser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul