With a jacket over his head
He sleeps tightly on the stairs.
Wishing he was in bed
And not here with his friend.
Hear my sorry, and rest your body
On the cold stairs that I see you
With the jacket over your head.
Not hearing my sorries
Nor making any worries;
He sleeps still on the cold stairs
Still with the jacket over his head.
I called him to see the light,
And make him believe I was fine in his sight.
But he still sleeps still on the cold stairs
with my jacket over his head.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Jacket by Magadbujin Odser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA