Dog goD 8Hate
Fate's Late Knock!
Please! do not suffer
me subtle realms of
lavish decorum where
under the light of subterfuge,
hidden deep within its core,
wait for that moment
when duplicity goes too high
and the fuse is lit...goodbye!
Yet, not yet...as time's
invariable fate is late
and hope is still at the
door...will one open to
its subtle knock and
let my words come in?
Ye podgy perverts, repent!
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate's Late Knock! by Dog goD 8Hate )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall