My heart is rushing
My Eyes are jumping at the pace of the beat
My body can longer pull the chains off my feet
My Chains keep pulling towards my fear
Or isn't I who is pulling fear closer
I don't what to be change and no longer walk the same.
My body starts to rain through my skin and eyes
Fear starts to give in into my undetermined premonitions.
I'm scared, so, so Scared
I just want to crawl into my bed and hide under the covers
Why can't I awake from this nightmare?
Pull me into your arms
And shared the hopes
I want to be free
free from having fear
Stop it fear
Let me go
Fear is a ugly, forbidden, and mind-controlling beast
Oh why did I set you free?
Oh why did you chain me?
Oh why do you laugh while I scream?
Fear run away
Go, and be forgotten
Nobody likes you
I feel inferrer to your power
Your power drags me into all these undetermined decisions
You make me imagine; I am going fall, or the guy next to me is a murder.
My heart is rushing
Oh why won't you die off like fire?
Oh fear, you just keep burning my dreams like if we're written of paper
I wish that fear never existed and maybe my dreams could come true
Oh why me fear, why me?
My heart is becoming louder and louder.
All I could hear is my heart beat go
Boom, , ba-boom, boom....
Fear is eating me, and now I am in this dark hole, a unless pit of pinch black.
My eyes are shaking and my body is raining
Why fear are you a parasite to my mind and soul?
All of sudden a voice speaks of hopes to my body and ears
It's the, the key to freedom from fear
The voice tells me it's going to be alright, don't worry.
My Mind starts to settle down
My heart refreshens
My eyes pace itself to the beauty of nature
I am free at last
Oh fear, look its the world of hope.
DarkX 474's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by DarkX 474 )
- On Writing, Deborah Eker
- Freedoms, Connie Marcum Wong
- Ebola! One Last Time, Peter Kimani
- India, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Counter Revolution in Cuba, Deborah Eker
- Pure love, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Man's Hat, Darren David Weaver
- tonight i write you with one sock on, Mandolyn ...
- useless poets, Is It Poetry
- i dropped us and you were glass, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)