My heart is rushing
My Eyes are jumping at the pace of the beat
My body can longer pull the chains off my feet
My Chains keep pulling towards my fear
Or isn't I who is pulling fear closer
I don't what to be change and no longer walk the same.
My body starts to rain through my skin and eyes
Fear starts to give in into my undetermined premonitions.
I'm scared, so, so Scared
I just want to crawl into my bed and hide under the covers
Why can't I awake from this nightmare?
Pull me into your arms
And shared the hopes
I want to be free
free from having fear
Stop it fear
Let me go
Fear is a ugly, forbidden, and mind-controlling beast
Oh why did I set you free?
Oh why did you chain me?
Oh why do you laugh while I scream?
Fear run away
Go, and be forgotten
Nobody likes you
I feel inferrer to your power
Your power drags me into all these undetermined decisions
You make me imagine; I am going fall, or the guy next to me is a murder.
My heart is rushing
Oh why won't you die off like fire?
Oh fear, you just keep burning my dreams like if we're written of paper
I wish that fear never existed and maybe my dreams could come true
Oh why me fear, why me?
My heart is becoming louder and louder.
All I could hear is my heart beat go
Boom, , ba-boom, boom....
Fear is eating me, and now I am in this dark hole, a unless pit of pinch black.
My eyes are shaking and my body is raining
Why fear are you a parasite to my mind and soul?
All of sudden a voice speaks of hopes to my body and ears
It's the, the key to freedom from fear
The voice tells me it's going to be alright, don't worry.
My Mind starts to settle down
My heart refreshens
My eyes pace itself to the beauty of nature
I am free at last
Oh fear, look its the world of hope.
DarkX 474's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by DarkX 474 )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.