Fear feels as a sweet companion
existing besides every moment, every choice.
Fear whispers in our ears
words we don't hear.
Fear seems to be hidden when we don't look.
Fear laughs at us when we don't hear,
poisons all our dreams with despair
holds us tight in our dreams
to not be free, to not have a choice to not have a life.
The fear becomes a bitter companion
screaming our dreams away
scattered in the abyss of our mind.
Turn around says a voice,
to see the other companion which awaits
in our hearts.
The forgotten dreams of ourselves,
rusted from the fear,
unmovable in the darkness of the self
awaiting in the silence of our heart
to be heard, to be moved, to be dreamed...
Fear fades away in the darkness of life,
screaming of it's own death
once it was a companion
now becomes another stranger
in the path of life,
greeting it as it passes by.....
Dreams are now the silent companion of our heart
embraced by the warmth silence of every heartbeat....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fear by Maria Neiseti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Zoo Keeper, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Undiminished, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar