What we fear is nothing but our own fear,
It is so far but yet so near!
Fear makes the fear go severe,
Fear can even make you grab a can of beer!
Fear Is nothing but our own illusion,
Fear creates a hell of confusion!
Fear may even lead you to seclusion,
Fear is manner less and an intrusion!
Its time to bid fear a goodbye,
Its time to rise up in the sky!
I promise not to fear hereby,
And to every failure I shall retry!
Meg's Poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Meg's Poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra