Fear -A gloom
Fear is not anywhere behind mankind,
For remember it is in our own mind.
It could be removed if we make-up our mind,
Then none can impede us to be shined.
Fear is the lane of dark where nothing seemed apparent,
Except abortive and the breeze errant.
Fear is the blemish that could spoil the long life tribute,
Is it so effortless and painless to recon tribute?
Certainly not fear when you aren’t erroneous,
Just one step forgetting the fear may lead u to be victorious.
Fear is just a gloom that covers your talent
And it is profitless to view yourself a gallant
To confiscate the fear, make-up you mind,
Feel triumphant leaving the weakness behind.
Ameera Aidrus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear -A gloom by Ameera Aidrus )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeRy1, sEaN nOrTh
- Biswr, Swrji Basumatary
- Wine, Leong Ming Loong
- PARLIAMENTARY TYRANNY IN NAIROBI, alexander opicho
- Christmas, Paul Sebastian
- Let us not fail, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Luo Zhihai
- Ang Mulugkhw, Swrji Basumatary
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal