Fear -A gloom
Fear is not anywhere behind mankind,
For remember it is in our own mind.
It could be removed if we make-up our mind,
Then none can impede us to be shined.
Fear is the lane of dark where nothing seemed apparent,
Except abortive and the breeze errant.
Fear is the blemish that could spoil the long life tribute,
Is it so effortless and painless to recon tribute?
Certainly not fear when you aren’t erroneous,
Just one step forgetting the fear may lead u to be victorious.
Fear is just a gloom that covers your talent
And it is profitless to view yourself a gallant
To confiscate the fear, make-up you mind,
Feel triumphant leaving the weakness behind.
Ameera Aidrus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear -A gloom by Ameera Aidrus )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Road Kill, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Plum Pudding Much Needed, Vera Sidhwa
- The River, bryan wallace
- Strides, Vera Sidhwa
- The Snowdrop, bryan wallace
- Overload, bryan wallace
- Down with poverty, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Conversations With A Friend, Richard Allen Beevor
- A Ten Minutes of Prayer, Reagan A. Latumbo
- lux et umbra, Ann Dow