Fear -A gloom
Fear is not anywhere behind mankind,
For remember it is in our own mind.
It could be removed if we make-up our mind,
Then none can impede us to be shined.
Fear is the lane of dark where nothing seemed apparent,
Except abortive and the breeze errant.
Fear is the blemish that could spoil the long life tribute,
Is it so effortless and painless to recon tribute?
Certainly not fear when you aren’t erroneous,
Just one step forgetting the fear may lead u to be victorious.
Fear is just a gloom that covers your talent
And it is profitless to view yourself a gallant
To confiscate the fear, make-up you mind,
Feel triumphant leaving the weakness behind.
Ameera Aidrus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear -A gloom by Ameera Aidrus )
- Transfer, Suresh Dogra
- The Time, Karunanidhy Shanmugam
- Our Promise, michael walkerjohn
- Future's Creed, michael walkerjohn
- Seven Bowls, michael walkerjohn
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)