Erika Heslop Martin
Fear not the failure that comes before success.
Fear not the criticisms that test your character.
Fear not, the old age that comes with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Fear not poverty that can be eliminated with wealth.
Fear not hatred that will be conquered by love.
Fear not sickness that can be healed to good health.
Fear not death that will be wiped away by the Saviour above.
Fear not; swear not because God has your back.
Erika Heslop Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Not by Erika Heslop Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki