Fear Ye Not
Fear ye not my wee one, fear ye not.
The dream you had was not for thee,
coming from a distant shore
a tempest wild blew it astray.
Fear ye not, for now a calm has come,
her bearings set, she has left your safe harbor,
to find one to her liking. Fear ye not not my wee
lass, fear ye not. Your Daddy's arms will
keep you safe from harm. So sleep ye now
my little one, for fear has gone...
Remember now what I say: For if you ever
have another soon it will go away;
Fear ye not...
Angelo Ventresco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Ye Not by Angelo Ventresco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery
- انتخاب واحد, Zahra Shariat
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery