Fear Ye Not
Fear ye not my wee one, fear ye not.
The dream you had was not for thee,
coming from a distant shore
a tempest wild blew it astray.
Fear ye not, for now a calm has come,
her bearings set, she has left your safe harbor,
to find one to her liking. Fear ye not not my wee
lass, fear ye not. Your Daddy's arms will
keep you safe from harm. So sleep ye now
my little one, for fear has gone...
Remember now what I say: For if you ever
have another soon it will go away;
Fear ye not...
Angelo Ventresco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Ye Not by Angelo Ventresco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe