Dr John Celes
Feast of Our Lady of Fatima
Today my heart is filled with joy –
Joy that I may not bear;
The web is full of her frescoes –
Our Lady’s, everywhere.
Today is Feast of Fatima,
Thirteenth of May, each year;
The three children saw her this day,
And learnt secrets from her.
Today, I’ll stay in ecstasy,
Knowing Christ’s Mother dear;
All life, I’ll say the rosary,
And turn more pure like her.
Today’s a lucky day for me,
God made me dean quite long;
He saved me from problems many –
I sing a happy song.
Today, I’ll grow in piety,
And pray for sinners all;
Hell’s real, so’s eternity,
Heed to Our Lady’s call.
Today, I’ll pray like nev’r before,
Tread heaven’s narrow way;
I hear Christ knocking my heart’s door
To enter soul to stay!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feast of Our Lady of Fatima by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...