Dr John Celes
Feast of Our Lady of Fatima
Today my heart is filled with joy –
Joy that I may not bear;
The web is full of her frescoes –
Our Lady’s, everywhere.
Today is Feast of Fatima,
Thirteenth of May, each year;
The three children saw her this day,
And learnt secrets from her.
Today, I’ll stay in ecstasy,
Knowing Christ’s Mother dear;
All life, I’ll say the rosary,
And turn more pure like her.
Today’s a lucky day for me,
God made me dean quite long;
He saved me from problems many –
I sing a happy song.
Today, I’ll grow in piety,
And pray for sinners all;
Hell’s real, so’s eternity,
Heed to Our Lady’s call.
Today, I’ll pray like nev’r before,
Tread heaven’s narrow way;
I hear Christ knocking my heart’s door
To enter soul to stay!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feast of Our Lady of Fatima by Dr John Celes )
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)