Feeling and Failing To Feel What Is Love
Is that love a fluid, they say it flows out of heart,
Is love a stream, they say it flow form one heart to another,
Is love a beam of light,
That when flashes, makes one blind,
Is that love glue or rasin,
That binds two heart,
Commit them to eat that apple,
Is all that love can do?
They say love is blind,
Is that blind serpent,
That showed beauty of Eden to Eve?
Is love that gas inflates or deflates
Is it the laughing gas or that can act anesthesia against pain
Is love a dreadful disease,
Having medicine in love alone,
No matter whether ugly or beautiful,
cruel or tyrant,
Love has no barrier,
Not national, but international,
Is not rational, is not even irrational!
Love is that having Midas touch,
Turns everything to gold,
Sometimes lovers heart too to useless solid gold,
That gold only shines and glitters,
And heart loses its rythem and beats..
God is love, God is universal,
And only one god exists,
If someone believes in Him,
Then his love becomes universal and exceptionally infinite and universal,
Otherwise both God and love remains only a personal,
full of imperfections and limitations,
God reduces to a limited one,
As that human, limits love and God
No one can say how it attacks,
Is love a clever hunter,
hunts human hearts
Is that love cruel and blood thirsty,
Love enters one heart and takes out blood from several at once!
Pages of history are written in red,
Wherever love is misdirected,
May it be love for a person,
May it for love of nation.
May it be love for riches or power,
Love looks like that hunger,
Which eats up love and life of others!
They say God is love, but when it enters human heart,
Most of the time acts like demon!
Love is not blind, but the heart may become blind in the blaze of that light!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling and Failing To Feel What Is Love by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Mazdoor Bachey, Bano Ali
- She Says, Joseph Narusiewicz
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)