Spain is sounding,
Sounds all around
drums that pound.
from girls and boys.
Mums and dads
are just as bad.
It's noise, It's here
it brings good cheer.
and shout aloud,
to be heard above the crowd.
A song is sung.
the bells are rung.
it numbs the ear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fiesta by Maurice Diplock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris