Spain is sounding,
Sounds all around
drums that pound.
from girls and boys.
Mums and dads
are just as bad.
It's noise, It's here
it brings good cheer.
and shout aloud,
to be heard above the crowd.
A song is sung.
the bells are rung.
it numbs the ear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fiesta by Maurice Diplock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- niet overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum