Fighting Night Of Worth
One fights another man with gestures of the light
From heavenly doors.
They swing to the night and the fight
Is on with parallel forces.
One divides the sin collecting in the bin,
Looking at solutions praises the knees
Of a chain-mailed knight
Wielding the iron mace,
Fists are full of these wonderful beasts
Barking like hounds howling
With heresy, like the hurtful memories.
One shines faster than light of the three wisdoms,
Winning the design is wincing worthily.
The rider of reason falls blankly,
In this far realm resides happily a penny of worth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fighting Night Of Worth by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...