Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Find Me A Home
This is the way,
This is the dream,
This is the path,
This is the poem,
This is the earthen clay!
And like the large image in your room;
But try to find me a home to lay my head.
Wind, mind, find, kind, bind, blind, grind, rind, hind;
The head of fine gold!
But, she was promoted to the next level;
Song, long, among, along, wrong, pong, prong, prolong, bong!
Breasts of silver;
And, with the stomach of bronze.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.