Lithe lady lurking around the trees
Deftly ducking into the bushes
I heard of your beauty once
I'll find you
The refraining resonance of your powerful source
Will let me find you
You were with Solomon when he rose to power
Quit your games
Stay with me, take me higher.
Wild woman, whom God tames.
Your beauty is quiet and terrible,
Esconced light hemmed with darkness
Lovely lass, make me powerful
Rule with me, remove my heartlessness.
I know you desire my soul,
Don't run, don't hide,
Wisdom, take my soul,
Marry me, be my bride.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Find You by Oke Christopher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan