Lithe lady lurking around the trees
Deftly ducking into the bushes
I heard of your beauty once
I'll find you
The refraining resonance of your powerful source
Will let me find you
You were with Solomon when he rose to power
Quit your games
Stay with me, take me higher.
Wild woman, whom God tames.
Your beauty is quiet and terrible,
Esconced light hemmed with darkness
Lovely lass, make me powerful
Rule with me, remove my heartlessness.
I know you desire my soul,
Don't run, don't hide,
Wisdom, take my soul,
Marry me, be my bride.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Find You by Oke Christopher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak