Finding a voice
Our world is not fantastic,
When we don't recycle plastic,
You are commiting a big sin,
When you don't use a reclying bin.
Because we all are eating plenty,
Soon the ocean will be empty,
All th sea creatures are slowly dying
That is why the world is crying.
Destruction is happening all year round,
A few new animals are being found,
Co2 is a big climate change,
This is affecting the animal range.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding a voice by Kimberley Hartnett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier