I was walking one summer day and I saw an older couple sitting on a park bench.
I wondered how long they had been together.
Some never find what they're looking for but they know what they want.
Some try putting others down and break couples apart because they're unhappy.
You can never settle for less than the best, right.?
So why can't you find love?
Finding love is not like finding loose change in your pocket.
When you've found love you will always have a smile.
When you've found love nobody can come between it.
Finding love is the key to happiness.
When you've found love you will never see a gloomy day.
When you've found love people can tell.
I walked up to the couple and asked them were they happy and they replied, 'yes dear, we found love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Love by Kiara Sims )
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To My First Love, Naveed Khalid
- She, Naveed Khalid
- Healing Woman, Md. Ziaul Haque
- mithilak varnan, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)