I was walking one summer day and I saw an older couple sitting on a park bench.
I wondered how long they had been together.
Some never find what they're looking for but they know what they want.
Some try putting others down and break couples apart because they're unhappy.
You can never settle for less than the best, right.?
So why can't you find love?
Finding love is not like finding loose change in your pocket.
When you've found love you will always have a smile.
When you've found love nobody can come between it.
Finding love is the key to happiness.
When you've found love you will never see a gloomy day.
When you've found love people can tell.
I walked up to the couple and asked them were they happy and they replied, 'yes dear, we found love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Love by Kiara Sims )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters
- Change the Channel, Violet Winters
- Synthetic Blindness, Marieta Maglas
- The Ruby Throats, Donal Mahoney
- Me, Danielle Dessels
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters