Sweet events sing and interrogate our souls,
The owner's senses conjure a reality from the start,
Seconds have elapsed thanks to the souls of learning.
Are you in a cradle? Or what is the philosophy?
What two contrasts are a family of secrets?
My owner's senses are for the slaves that prefer me.
The slavery and the flock for the shepherd are identical,
Mastership lies in the pain of a heated being
To punctuate and alliterate in some finer sum of words.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fine Song by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah