Sweet events sing and interrogate our souls,
The owner's senses conjure a reality from the start,
Seconds have elapsed thanks to the souls of learning.
Are you in a cradle? Or what is the philosophy?
What two contrasts are a family of secrets?
My owner's senses are for the slaves that prefer me.
The slavery and the flock for the shepherd are identical,
Mastership lies in the pain of a heated being
To punctuate and alliterate in some finer sum of words.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fine Song by Naveed Akram )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner