Fingerpads and Keypads
Fingerpads and keypads,
In rapid fluttering motion,
Moved the story along,
As if they knew it's way.
This story's direction was clear from the start,
This story's angle was sharp from the begin.
It made the plot convincing,
As the fingerpads and keypads touched each other.
This story wrote itself,
While the brain assimilated it,
And the keypads received it.
It was a fast moving story.
A story of mankind and computerkind,
Working in proper rhythm and rhyme,
I good story form,
A combination of fingerpads and keypads,
Enhancing all the work.
All stories wanting to be written in this way.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fingerpads and Keypads by Vera Sidhwa )
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- ا ق ب ا ل .., shahnawazz zaidi
- Fine Days, Orhan Veli Kanik
- When I Have Fears, John Keats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)