Elegant finishing cascades on me,
Abruptly, like an ability of weight.
How seconds pass! How minutes make!
The abbey of the heart is within.
Fighting us is a sacred conversation,
Excavation fascinated my life;
To evaporate I cry and die like them,
I have been always exonerated!
My fate is waiting, looking at me,
Pouring over my head and heart;
My chest seems empty and alone
For the body is estimating sin and sins.
Let them fight along the partnership,
Filtrate the friendship to depart from them.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finish Friendship by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty