produces warmth to all near.
When touched, it scars;
marking its territory and spreading fear.
Colors bounce up and down;
making it easy to spot for the human eye.
It vibrates through the air;
creating massive destruction everywhere.
But does it only to be recognized.
To destroy of smother in a certain place is simply putting a life in danger;
but to save others is generosity and doing a favor.
You and it don't mix;
yet you still play and fool even if you know its planning a trick.
At last you know all about it;
will you leave it alone in its own pit?
Or will you do the out of the ordinary;
leaving it to once more mark its territory.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire by leandrea salary )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak