Smoke filled skies echo the cries
of those who have lost their homes
Flames burn hot and race through
the trees leaving devastation behind
The firefighters work until exhaustion
boggles their mind.
The wind blows and fuels the fire
And the flames burn higher and higher.
The fire is the devil burning everything
In it’s way
Be with them Lord as they struggle to accept
this day after day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire by Barbara Stahly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp