FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار
In Winter and especially in January We used to put the pretty chestnuts in the Fire brazier, so We could eat them fresh and pretty, It was all in Wintertime, Chestnuts are delicious in all seasons, but In Winter they have a special taste.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak