Fire To Fight
To fight with the arms carried new meaning,
Are there any fires to extinguish? Or is there fire?
My hands are alert with gears so spied upon,
Ointment is causing some pleasant news.
The factory inside matters, to those who monster,
They lighten the load to them offered,
As fire upon hazardous fire is unleashed.
Adventure in the morning and evening
For the spies to empty our pockets of learning.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire To Fight by Naveed Akram )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)