Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie
How it has been so ever just
That laughter did turn to rock,
Lifted itself up to stand
That sadness did turn to dust.
Life of sadness, it did block
Has made sadness go well bland.
Air of joy has been that must
From fine moods in laughter’s stock.
Laughter, with its power at hand,
Has never fallen short to bust.
Its power withstands every shock,
That laughter stays forever grand.
Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Firm Laughter by Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov