Flag Red Too
Flag Red Too
Tell me why…?
In one's blood did hatred lie.
Tell me why..?
Peace present'd in prostration
Worthy land dreamt not,
Freedom in ‘Strict Non-Vegetarian Rulers'
Thirsty they are, innocent blood you have.
Fear not, do wait…..
Turn will be yours, do wait….
Red is blood you verily know.
Tell me why?
Red in colour my homeland is?
Nourished is my land, for Thy blood was crimson
Red is your flag,
I tell you why…?
You crept'nt to scrutinize our soil.
You scud over it, gluttonous wind driven you.
Never ever, you smelt'nt the blood aroma.
India I blame not, your pretence…..
But I see crimson blood in your hands.
I see blood in your flag, , , , , , , , that
I amount your flag is red, that is why….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Flag Red Too by Arif Nisar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson