Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
I am neither,
a living or a nonliving,
Neither born nor die,
Where can I find and see,
Sea and sky
Men and woman,
Everywhere the same
the friend of all,
Now and then?
Whenever I need
Wherever I call,
Wherever I forget
My ego and limitations,
No, I am that infinitesimal bubble,
Floating with infinite number of infinite number of infinitesimal bubbles
On that fathomless bottomless ocean!
But when that air of ego that fills the bubble less and less,
The bubble that flatten and touches the ocean to become one with that!
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.