Windsor Guadalupe Jr
This is one of the worst nights.
Wanting to sleep
But deprived of the ability
The natural stimulus to do so.
Perhaps, I should run
Off to nowhere
Have you seen a path so protracted
That it appeared almost endless?
I don’t know what I am doing,
But to run
With no further reason
Just drag these limping, superfluous legs
I will endure the winter
For the winter is my closest friend.
It’s the only option I have.
Windsor Guadalupe Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flee by Windsor Guadalupe Jr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry