Windsor Guadalupe Jr
This is one of the worst nights.
Wanting to sleep
But deprived of the ability
The natural stimulus to do so.
Perhaps, I should run
Off to nowhere
Have you seen a path so protracted
That it appeared almost endless?
I don’t know what I am doing,
But to run
With no further reason
Just drag these limping, superfluous legs
I will endure the winter
For the winter is my closest friend.
It’s the only option I have.
Windsor Guadalupe Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flee by Windsor Guadalupe Jr )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)