Flesh to Bare
Flesh is flesh,
but it's mine to bare.
Keep your hands away.
The smooth tingle you feel as you rub my lips,
is pins and needles to me.
My body aches at the thought,
of someone elses hands bringing me pleasure.
Such thoughts keep me awake at night.
I would flinch or scream,
at a single touch.
I've come so far,
because of the gentleness of your hands.
Nights I lay sleepless alone,
seem to be so torturing.
No matter the circumstances,
I'd wish you were there.
You can run your hands on me,
kiss every inch.
I'd never tell you no.
A tear would never fall.
I have already given you my body,
many times before.
With such care you've held me,
Taken my feelings,
my wants and needs,
and given me climax.
You've shown me such a pleasure,
I couldn't imagine not experiencing it.
With such passion,
you'd caress me.
I could never regret,
Dakota Ellerton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flesh to Bare by Dakota Ellerton )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Down and Dirty, Buddy Bee Anthony
- Get Dirty, Buddy Bee Anthony
- I Never, Sergi Dutronc
- Love for everyone, Andy Sayasone
- Storage Unit Auction, Saiom Shriver
- Space Framed Beauty, Saiom Shriver
- Unhealthy Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Miracle Making, Saiom Shriver
- Purpose, Passion, Faith & Love, Tom Zart
- Death Or Life, Saiom Shriver