Flesh to Bare
Flesh is flesh,
but it's mine to bare.
Keep your hands away.
The smooth tingle you feel as you rub my lips,
is pins and needles to me.
My body aches at the thought,
of someone elses hands bringing me pleasure.
Such thoughts keep me awake at night.
I would flinch or scream,
at a single touch.
I've come so far,
because of the gentleness of your hands.
Nights I lay sleepless alone,
seem to be so torturing.
No matter the circumstances,
I'd wish you were there.
You can run your hands on me,
kiss every inch.
I'd never tell you no.
A tear would never fall.
I have already given you my body,
many times before.
With such care you've held me,
Taken my feelings,
my wants and needs,
and given me climax.
You've shown me such a pleasure,
I couldn't imagine not experiencing it.
With such passion,
you'd caress me.
I could never regret,
Dakota Ellerton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flesh to Bare by Dakota Ellerton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine